You know better than anyone the issue that's keeping your CFO up at night, transfer pricing. In a recent study, transfer pricing was ranked as the number one priority of U.S. CFOs.
You're a growing global business managing global operational matters, and you want to avoid profit-draining risks. Every day, Habif, Arogeti & Wynne, LLP works with companies, like yours, on transfer pricing. The risks associated with running a global company can be avoided.
Here is HA&W's five-step process that enables you to avoid transfer pricing pitfalls:
- Step 1: Risk assessment to analyze all current pricing policies on a country-by-country basis
- Step 2: Review to estimate exposure
- Step 3: Strategic planning to develop and implement pricing strategies that achieve overall tax objectives
- Step 4: Documentation of pricing methodology for all material intercompany transactions.
- Step 5: Support and assistance through transfer pricing controversies.
Contact us to enable your global success.