If you own or work for a multi-national company in manufacturing, technology, biosciences, retail and other industries, you want to grow your business, and innovation is key. To expand successfully, though, requires having the right global advisors. That is when people like you turn to Habif, Arogeti & Wynne, LLP (HA&W).
Led by partner-in-charge Yelena Epova, HA&W's International Services team specializes in international taxation and audit business matters like transfer pricing, international taxation, cross-border transactions, International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and establishing appropriate business structures in new markets. To grow and be successful, every day global businesses rely on advice and insights from our professionals.
You can count on communication flowing smoothly and accurately because HA&W has professionals who speak over 25 different languages. Languages spoken at HA&W include Russian, Chinese, German, Spanish, Japanese, and Korean. Entering the U.S. market and moving your family to a new country can be challenging. We understand the difficulties. While working with HA&W your company will be up and running faster and your family will acclimate quicker because we have 55 professionals who themselves have immigrated to the U.S. and know first-hand the process to work and live in a new country. Learn more about doing business in the U.S.
HA&W is known for its work globally. Currently, we work with businesses in and out of 40 different countries.
Only when you are successful, are we successful. For more than 60 years, we’ve been ensuring the success of companies and individuals. We are the 52nd largest accounting firm in the U.S. and are a member of the AICPA’s “Major Firm Group,” which is comprised of the top 100 firms in the U.S. In 2011, we received the Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce’s Global Impact Award for Service Providers and are recognized as a “healthy” employer, as ranked by the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
Services we offer:
- Transfer pricing
- Structuring your foreign operations for tax efficiencies
- Tax efficient profit repatriation strategies
- Complying with international tax issues
- Audits of companies' worldwide financial statements, including multicurrency conversions
- Conversion of financial statements to U.S. GAAP and IFRS
- Establishment of Domestic and International Sales Organizations (DISC)
- Establishment of a domestic foreign-owned business operating in the U.S.
- Structuring employee/executive compensation packages
- Due diligence for cross-border transactions
- Expatriate tax services