Susan O’Dwyer is Director of Business Development at Habif, Arogeti & Wynne, LLP and by all meanings of the word, a connector. By more than virtue of her career, Susan loves meeting and building relationships with individuals from all areas of business. In her roles at HA&W, Susan is responsible for driving business development across all industry sectors serviced by the firm. Susan’s willingness to help companies be successful has led to her own personal career success.
Susan’s specialty lies in the technology and venture capital industries, two industries that go together hand-in-hand. She is known throughout the Atlanta business community for her passion for connections which resulted in Susan being recognized as one of the Top 50 women you need to know in Atlanta, by the Atlanta Business Chronicle as one of the 100 most influential people in the tech community and as a finalist for the 2012 Turknett Leadership Character Awards.
As the Director for Civic & Community Relations, Susan acts as the main point of coordination regarding civic and community activities throughout the firm. Her role is to maintain open communication with civic leaders and community partners, creating good will on behalf of HA&W.
She received a bachelor of arts degree from Fresno State University in Journalism. Her professional and civic affiliations include:
- University of Alabama’s Culverhouse School of Business’ International Business Advisory Board, Board Member
- Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce’s Technology Marketing Committee’s Venture Capital Program, Chairperson
- American-Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), National Council Member emeritus
- Ron Clark Academy, Board Member
- Greater Alpharetta Technology Network, Board Member & Events Chair
- March of Dimes “Dining Out” program, past Co-Chairperson
- 2011 & 2012 Ambassadors class at High Tech Ministries, Mentor
- Magnolia Disaster Relief, Volunteer
- Georgia Alumni Chapter for Fresno State University, President
- Sigma Delta Chi and Phi Kappa Phi, Lifetime Member
- Operation LifeShield, President
- Semper Virginia Society, Member