Matt is a partner in HA&W’s Audit group. He advises clients in accounting, reporting, compliance and internal control matters. His principal focus is in the manufacturing, distribution, construction, professional services and transaction processing industries where he has advised clients on financial best practices, mergers and acquisitions, financial and tax reporting, business strategy and internal controls.
Matt received his Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Accounting and a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Applications from the University of Notre Dame. His professional and community affiliations include:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Indiana CPA Society
- Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Board Member & Treasurer, Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Georgia Chapter
- Board Member & Executive Committee Member, Earthshare of Georgia
- University of Notre Dame Alumni Association
- Jameson Camp, Inc., former Treasurer
- Dads, Inc., former Treasurer
- Knights of Columbus