Marc, the former COO of Habif, Arogeti & Wynne, LLP, works with professional services firms, high-net-worth individuals and estates and trusts. His clients rely on him not only for sound tax and accounting advice, but also as a guide through tough financial discussions and decisions. Marc is an entrepreneur serving entrepreneurs who own closely-held businesses and need tax planning and compliance services..
Throughout his 42-year career at HA&W, Marc has served as a member of the Executive Committee.
Marc earned his Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Georgia. His professional and community involvement includes:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- North Atlanta Tax Council
- Atlanta Jewish Federation
- Board member of the Fulton County Taxpayers Foundation