Jon Miller is a partner in the Advisory Business Services group at Habif, Arogeti & Wynne, LLP. Jon specializes in providing tax advice for professional service organizations, especially medical, dental and legal practices. With more than 40 years of experience in accounting Jon serves as a trusted business advisor to his clients, consulting in the areas of leadership development, team building, designing and implementing compensation systems and other areas of management.
From 1994 through 2003 Jon served as managing partner at HA&W during which time he increased firm revenues by more than 140 percent and won national awards for innovation around technology and the “paperless" firm.
Jon received his BBA from Emory University in 1969 and is a former member of the Georgia State Board of Accountancy of which he served as chairman in 1999.
His professional and civic involvement includes:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- North Atlanta Tax Council
- Tax Section of the AICPA
- Torah Day School Board of Directors- member of Finance Committee
- Jewish Interest Free Loan of Atlanta Board of Directors
- Liaison with Atlanta Jewish Federation and Affiliate Organizations
- Member of NASBA
- Hillel of Georgia Finance Committee
- AICPA Major Firm Group Advisory Committee-Former Member
- Marcus Jewish Community Center of Atlanta- Former Board Member