Frank is a partner in HA&W's Real Estate & Construction group. The real estate & construction group is the largest industry group within the firm.
Frank has more than 30 years of real estate experience, specializing in the accounting and auditing of multi-family housing. He is regarded on a national level as one of the preeminent experts on affordable housing projects including those subject to the auditing requirements of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and various not-for-profit housing organizations. He has been advising clients on the Federal Low Income Housing Tax Credit, since 1986.
Frank earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Georgia Southern College. He participates in many industry and community activities including:
- Georgia Council for Rural Housing Development
- Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association
- Atlanta Apartment Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants